Buying a house property is always a key decision of your life. There are many obstacles, which are affecting you in getting close to your dream. But we appreciate and know the importance of your family and owning a house property, that is why we present home loan from various leading financial institutions and banks that offer attractive schemes and this will make your hard work easy in selecting the best lender.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum of 18 years of age as on the date of loan sanctioned and the home loan should be fully repaid by the maximum age 70 years or 30 years, whichever is earlier.
Home Loan Amount:
Maximum Loan Amount subject to repayment capacity of the borrower
- Upto 90% of agreement value of the property costing below Rs. 20 lacs
- Upto 80% of agreement value of the property costing above Rs. 20 lacs but below Rs. 75 lacs
- Upto 75% of agreement value of the property costing above Rs. 75 lacs
Home Loan Documents:
Some of the basic documents required to start the home loan process are:-
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of address
- Proof of Identity
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- For Salaried Employees
1.Salary Slips – 3 Months (or Salary Certificate)
2.Form 16 or IT returns – last 2 years
- For Self Employed/ Professionals
1.IT returns – last 3 years
2.Challans of Advance IT Paid ( Xerox)
- Get instant quote on Rates, Emi, Eligibility, Fees & Documents from 32 Banks.
- 32 Banks compete for the best and lowest interest rate with NIL Processing fee for you.
- This service is 100% FREE. We do not charge any fee from you.
- Privacy will be provided to your personal information. It will not be shared with any one without your approval.